Since time unknown, sending presents has been an important element of developing relationships. However, finding a gift for a new business owner can be difficult whether you are a friend, family member, employee, or simply supporting a local business. You could be spending sleepless nights trying to come up with the perfect gift as on the entrepreneur’s journey; you want to make sure that your gift is thoughtful, functional, and useful.
When it comes to picking gifts for new company owners, there is a lot of scope for imagination and effort in finding out the perfect gift for them. We’ve put up a list of good and useful gift ideas that they’ll love.
Here are the 10 options of the perfect gifts for your friend’s new office-
- The perfect office chair-As they are about to begin their new venture, having the perfect office chair to sit on and work on is very important for every individual. As they have just set up their office and the work pressure would be tremendous, it would result in them working nonstop for a fairly long time. Having the wrong office chair would result in them developing backaches and other health issues, which would affect productivity and efficiency. So what better gift to give your friend than to give them the gift of comfort. You could get them ergonomic office chairs with extra cushions and provide the proper support required to help them sit in a comfortable position while working. These chairs have an adjustable seat depth, a 360-degree swivel base, and a backrest and armrest that can be adjusted.
- A coffee machine – You could get your friend a coffee machine if you are aware that they always require that perfect cup of coffee to kick start their day. So gifting them a compact and sleek designed coffee machine would be a great gift for their newly set up office space. While being stressed out with the office work, a cup of perfectly made cup of coffee scorching hot coffee is more than enough to make their day.
- Decorative fire extinguishers-Every workplace should be concerned about safety. But that doesn’t mean that the office can’t have beautiful decorative fire extinguishers and should have the boring red ones. You could help them achieve that chic effect in their workspace with the decorative fire extinguishers available in the market. You could choose from dozens of magnificent and exciting themed extinguishers instead of the plain old red ones. You could choose the ones that have sophisticated finishes like chrome and brass, with elegant designs on them.
- The perfect office desk-Having the perfect working desk is equally important as having the perfect office chair. As they would be working on their laptops and desktops, placed on the working desk, it has to be perfect for them so that they do not have to crane their neck or tilt over while they are working. So, getting them the perfect office table would be a good gift for your friend who has set up their new office- as you would be ensuring that their comfort is well taken care of while they are about to start their new venture.
- Office storage units- It is a well-known fact that every office has various important and confidential documents that must be stored carefully and properly so that they can be easily accessed as and when required. You could gift your friend a storage unit, such as a cabinet or cupboards for his office, so that they can store their documents in a systematic way.
- Paintings- Paintings helps in improving the beauty and elegance of the office rooms. You may give your friend a painting with optimistic quotes to brighten up their workspace and help them start their day off well.
- Bookshelf or cabinet- You could get your friend a bookshelf or a cabinet if you know that he/she is a bibliophile. A book cabinet for their office where they could store their favorite books would be a perfect gift for them. Working for long hours could be monotonous for them, so a bookshelf to keep all the good books would be a great addition to their new office.
- Bean bags or relaxing chairs- Working for long continuous hours could cause them to have backaches and develop posture issues. They could want to sit back and relax, sit on comfortable chairs, do something recreational, or maybe read their favorite books. You could get them bean bags or relaxing chairs to sit back, relax their muscles and take a break from their work.
- Succulents or indoor plants- Plants are good for the environment of the room and may bring a touch of natural beauty to your workspace. You don’t have to go overboard; just buy them a few indoor plants, succulents, or bonsais for their workspace.
- Personalized Engraved Wood Business Sign – To christen their new business or office, you could give the new entrepreneur a custom personalized engraved wood business sign. You could get the name of their company engraved on these wooden signs with intricate designs, which would be a great addition to their new office space adding a different level of exquisiteness to its beauty.
Getting the perfect gift for your friend is anyway a very difficult task, but when they are about to start a new venture of their life, it gets all the more difficult. But with the help of the above-mentioned gift options, you can easily buy the perfect office warming gift for your friend.